WATDAFAC TOYS may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of WATDAFAC TOYS’s products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about WATDAFAC TOYS’s products and services or sign up to receive WATDAFAC TOYS’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from WATDAFAC TOYS
- Providing feedback or making other submissions to WATDAFAC TOYS
- Requesting information or assistance from WATDAFAC TOYS WATDAFAC TOYS may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding WATDAFAC TOYS’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that WATDAFAC TOYS may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to WATDAFAC TOYS You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to WATDAFAC TOYS
Like many websites, WATDAFAC TOYS utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided WATDAFAC TOYS with personal information.
Cookies help WATDAFAC TOYS to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling WATDAFAC TOYS to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting WATDAFAC TOYS’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, NEELA uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that NEELA collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by NEELA, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon WATDAFAC TOYS’s collection of your personal information, WATDAFAC TOYS may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Herschel Supply Coon or through the Sites
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage WATDAFAC TOYS’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect WATDAFAC TOYS and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with WATDAFAC TOYS’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving WATDAFAC TOYS: As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
WATDAFAC TOYS may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom WATDAFAC TOYS hires to provide services on WATDAFAC TOYS’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about WATDAFAC TOYS’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. WATDAFAC TOYS will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to WATDAFAC TOYS and/or on WATDAFAC TOYS’s behalf. WATDAFAC TOYS will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that WATDAFAC TOYS is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving WATDAFAC TOYS, you consent to your personal information and any other information WATDAFAC TOYS may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to WATDAFAC TOYS disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of WATDAFAC TOYS’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.WATDAFAC TOYS
The personal information that you provide will be retained by WATDAFAC TOYS in accordance with applicable laws. However, WATDAFAC TOYS will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for WATDAFAC TOYS business purposes.WATDAFAC TOYS
WATDAFAC TOYS recognizes the privacy interests of children and WATDAFAC TOYS encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. WATDAFAC TOYS does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. WATDAFAC TOYS does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.WATDAFAC TOYS
WATDAFAC TOYS does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from WATDAFAC TOYS (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by WATDAFAC TOYS If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from WATDAFAC TOYS, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting via email.WATDAFAC TOYS
WATDAFAC TOYS will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, WATDAFAC TOYS will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that WATDAFAC TOYS holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, WATDAFAC TOYS will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.WATDAFAC TOYS
Calle Dolores Sopeña 1, 2izq
28026 · Usera, Madrid